I am ashamed. I had almost the whole day to knit (Eva went to her grandparents’ house), and all I managed to do was knit a sleeve. And it wasn’t even a whole sleeve at that!
I’m still working on the ribbing. I’ll be using the same bind off on the sleeves (sewn bind off) that I used on the bottom of the sweater. And let me tell you, binding off the bottom took *forever*. At least it looks nice, and it’s stretchy. I hate tight bind offs.
Obviously this sweater needs some serious blocking. It’s all…bunchy. I’m hoping it’ll fit our new addition next fall/winter. Though if she’s anything like her sister, it’ll still be too big by then!