I finished Eva’s Lacy Shoulder Pullover this morning:
I made a couple modifications – knitting the body shorter than instructed in the pattern (12 inches) and doing only 4 rounds of ribbing at the bottom as opposed to 10. I was able to knit the whole thing with one skein of Lion Brand Cotton Ease. If I were to knit it again and follow the pattern exactly, I’d need two skeins. I should also mention that I went down a needle size. I used size 6 for the ribbing and size 7 for everything else.
I added some cute strawberry buttons to give the top a pop of color. (I had been going back and forth between the strawberries and black scottie dogs.) Only the top buttonhole “works.” The other two are just for show.
I think this turned out really cute. I’ll be adding it to Eva’s stash of handknits until she’s big enough to wear it. 🙂