I’ve done it again! Another completed project!
This was a very quick, simple project. Of course it wasn’t quick for me, but I am the laziest person on Earth. I used this pattern, but picked up 4 stitches at each armpit instead of doing nothing but continuing in the round as the pattern stated. I’m glad I picked up the 4 extra stitches, as I think it makes the underarms look a lot cleaner. Plus it gives the dresser (and wearer) a little more wiggle room to work with. (I have a feeling that my baby will flail her arms when I try to dress her. Guess I’ll find out!)
I used Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend in “Prairie” with size 4 and 5 needles. The sweater took less than a skein and a half to complete. I think it came out true to size. (I was going for newborn.) I’m in the process of making a matching hat to go with the sweater. Hopefully everything will fit for the ride home from the hospital!
So there you have it, folks. Another success. On to the next project!